So I finished the quilt this weekend...I'll be dropping it off at the quilters tonight! I can't wait. just hope they are able to get it done in time to take it to Pocatello for Christmas!
Good thing you moved into a bigger house and could secure your sewing into one room and not be spread through out the entire house ;-)
Your husband seems to know your hobbies are a part of you and don't think he would change a thing about you. He loves you for who you are :-) and it's great that he is supportive of yoru hobbies (they help to keep you sane:-)
1 comment:
Good thing you moved into a bigger house and could secure your sewing into one room and not be spread through out the entire house ;-)
Your husband seems to know your hobbies are a part of you and don't think he would change a thing about you. He loves you for who you are :-) and it's great that he is supportive of yoru hobbies (they help to keep you sane:-)
Post a Comment